WCF RULES on cat names.
Registration of cattery names Edition: 01.01.2011
DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL DOCUMENT FROM WCF WEBSITE [HERE]
A breeder is a person who applies for pedigrees at his club for kittens born in his household
(in a breeder community).
2. Kittens – Litter
Each kitten born in the household (in a breeder community) must have a cattery name and a
pedigree authorized by his club.
7. Name of the cat
In general the name of the cat consists of the first name and the cattery name.
The entire name of the cat – first name and cattery name – may not be longer than 25
By this WCF roules is clear that the person entitled to give the name to a newborn cat is the owner of the cattery where the cat was born which is the cattery that owns the mother and when the litter is born and grown.
So, by this WCF roules is clear that:
- Russian Alien had the right to give to the littler F of 2018, born in our cattery from our female, the following names:
- Fellini Russian Alien and Sviatoslav
- Fedot Russian Alien and Sviatoslav
- Natalya Stoyanovich of Sviatoslav (https://www.sviatoslavdsx.com/) DID NOT have the right to call our club and change the Pedigree of Fellini in “Fellini Sviatoslav” defining also Sviatoslav as Breeder (!)
- Russian Alien had the right to give to the litter G of 2018, born in our cattery, from our female, the following names:
- Galina Russian Alien
- Gorbachev Russian Alien
This closes the discussion.